With his brother Jesse acting as his creative director, snowboarding superstar Shaun White worked closely with Oakley during the creation of Holbrook. Together they went back to vintage styles like the original Oakley Frogskins® then set out to distill their own vision of American cool. Holbrook is a timeless classic that echoes the screen heroes from the 1940s, 50s and 60s, the icons who inspired youth with their own brand of defiance. And how did Oakley come up with the name? Holbrook is a small town found along historic Route 66 in Arizona that sits on the outskirts of the painted desert and the petrified forest.
Metal bolts and icons highlight the stress-resistant O Matter® frame, a comfortably lightweight design with pure Plutonite® lenses that filter out every ray of UV. Optical precision and impact resistance meet ANSI Z87.1 standards to give you superior clarity and protection. Oakley's Iridium® lens coating reduce glare while balancing light transmission.
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal bolt accents in front frame
- Metal icon accents