AIR OPTIX for Astigmatism Product Information
Wearing AIR OPTIX® for Astigmatism contact lenses means not settling for dryness, discomfort, and blurred vision. Two AIR OPTIX unique technologies will keep your lenses moist and comfortable from the first day of the month to the last.
- AIR OPTIX for ASTIGMATISM are a disposable contact lens from Alcon.
- Precision Balance 8|4 lens design technology keeps lenses in place and prevents blurriness.
- Ultra-Smooth Surface Technology resists deposits.
- Offer the highest oxygen transmissibility of any available soft toric lens.
- Monthly replacement schedule.
AIR OPTIX for Astigmatism offers the highest oxygen transmissibility of any available soft toric lens, so eyes can stay whiter, healthy-looking and comfortable, no matter how long lenses are worn each day. This advanced technology helps protect you from the signs and symptoms of Corneal Oxygen Deficiency. AIR OPTIX for Astigmatism feature the breakthrough precision 8|4 design, which helps to minimize the interaction between the lens and the lower lid for increased comfort. The lenses also feature a patented surface treatment to help resist deposits, which can be a problem for contact lens wearers.
Made for daily or extended wear up to 6 nights for near/
far-sightedness and astigmatism. Risk of serious eye problems (i.e., corneal ulcer) is greater for extended wear.