1-DAY ACUVUE TruEye 90 Pack - Nara A Product Information
- 1-DAY ACUVUE TruEye Brand Contact Lenses manufactured by Johnson and Johnson are daily disposable lenses.
- 1-DAY ACUVUE TruEye Brand Contacts are the first and only Silicone Hydrogel Daily Disposable Lenses.
- 1-DAY ACUVUE TruEye feature Hydraclear technology combining an exceptional wetting agent with oxygen transmitting silicone hydrogel polymers. The result is an outstanding smooth and moist lens.
- 1-Day Acuvue TruEye contacts have the highest level of UVA and UVB blocking of any daily disposable contact lens with a minimum of 96% UVA and a minimum of 99% UVB blocking.
- A 1-2-3 inside-out indicator and the visibility tint support easier handling
- Due to manufacturer pricing policies, this lens is not eligible for coupons, promotions or other discounts.
The 1-DAY ACUVUE TruEye 90 Pack (narafilcon A) lens was developed with today's modern contact lens wearer in mind. Designed to help maintain the natural ocular environment, it contains a balance of properties that enables it to offer exceptional comfort, comparable to a contact lens-free eye. The silicone hydrogel daily disposable lens features HYDRACLEAR®1 Technology which attracts tear film to help maintain the natural ocular environment for all-day comfort. The lens also allows 100 percent corneal oxygen consumption, and thus provides wearers with white, healthy-looking eyes.
The 1-DAY ACUVUE TruEye 90 Pack (narafilcon A) lens, which is currently worn by over 1.3 million patients worldwide, differs from the narafilcon B product in a couple of ways. First, the narafilcon A lens is available in two base curves: 8.5 and 9.0. Second, it has a DK/t (oxygen to the eye level) of 118 which allows for increased oxygen permeability with virtually no impact to modulus (refers to a measure of elastic stiffness).