Oakley Gascan Iridium Polarized
Oakley Gascan Iridium PolarizedHigh Definition Optics® (HDO®) Two lenses are cut from the curve of a single lens shield, then mounted in the frame to maintain the original, continuous contour. The look is so unique that Oakley's logo was made just for these sunglasses. Lightweight O Matter® frame material offers premium comfort. Peripheral vision is maximized by XYZ Optics®, an innovation that maintains visual clarity at all angles of view. Impact protection meets ANSI Z87.1 standards, and our Three-Point Fit retains the lenses in precise optical alignment. True metal icons sign this Oakley original.
- Lightweight, stress resistant O Matter® frame material
- Extended wrapped frame geometry to fit medium to large faces
- Metal icon accents
- Sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action
- Dual lens Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry (two lenses cut from single toric shield)
- Plutonite® lens material blocks 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
- Optional Iridium® coatings and lens tints to reduce glare and heighten contrast
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact and optical requirements
* We are unable to ship this item outside the U.S.
- Frame Material: Plastic
- Frame Shape: Wrap
- Gender: Male
- Frame Style: Sports
- Frame Type: Full Frame
- Lens Type: Polarized
- Brand: Oakley
- Frame Color: Black
Have a Frame That Fits?
Frame measurements may have slight differences depending on the options seleted above.