Proclear multifocal Product Information
Proclear multifocal lenses focus light from both near and far distances to the back of the eye, creating the clearest possible image. This unique system uses two different, yet complementary, lenses that work together to provide clear vision near, far, and in between.
- The two-lens system means that your eye care professional will have specified one eye as "Dominant" on your contact lens prescription.
- Typically indicated by a "D" whereas the non-dominant eye is marked with an "N".
- Please selected the proper "Add" power for each eye indicating which eye is dominant for your prescription.
- Only contact lens designed to address two common conditions experienced by those with aging eyes: presbyopia and eye dryness.
- Monthly replacement schedule.
- Manufactured by CooperVision®.
Proclear multifocal is the only contact lens designed to address two common conditions experienced by those with aging eyes: presbyopia and eye dryness. The optical design of Proclear multifocal enables your eye to instinctively find the zone that provides optimal focus. The gradual transition zones let you see everything clearly and effortlessly at any distance. It's a level of comfort so unique, only Proclear lenses are cleared by the FDA for the claim: "may provide improved comfort for contact lens wearers who experience mild discomfort or symptoms relating to dryness during lens wear."