How to Return Defective Johnson & Johnson Contact Lenses
If you believe the Johnson & Johnson lenses you've received are defective, please follow the directions below:
- Contact Johnson & Johnson Customer Relations at 1-800-843-2020 (Mon-Fri, 10AM-5PM EST, if outside business hours leave a detailed message and a Johnson & Johnson Customer Relations Specialist will contact you)
- Explain the defect to Johnson & Johnson
- Johnson & Johnson will provide you a reference number acknowledging your complaint
- Call AC Lens at 1-888-248-LENS and supply the complaint reference number you were provided by Johnson & Johnson
- AC Lens will provide you with a replacement for the defective lenses in your order
- If a defective product return is required, Johnson & Johnson will send you a postage paid return label to retrieve the lenses for evaluation
- Lenses ARE NOT to be returned to AC Lens.
If you have any questions regarding the returning of Johnson & Johnson products, please contact us.
back to returns