Free Return Shipping
AC Lens makes returns easy and we don’t charge you a thing. So, no matter what your reason is, U.S. customers can return items up to 365 days from the shipping date for free.
- Contact our Customer Service Team to request your free return shipping label. They'll need to know your name, order number, the reason for return and whether you would like a refund or exchange.
- Next, you'll receive an email with a link to print the shipping label— we can mail one if it's easier, just let us know. Every label is marked with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number; please note that items without an RMA number will not be eligible for return.
- Finally, package your item (ideally in its original box, but we get it, things happen), put the label on and mail it back.
- Returns are sent to:
- AC Lens
- Attn: Product Returns
- RMA#: (write your RMA number here)
- 2250 International Street
- Columbus, OH 43228-3834
- Within five days of receiving your return, we’ll inspect the shipment and apply a credit to the original payment method or send a replacement (shipping is free). Whatever you decide.
Specialty and made-to-order (RGP and other custom contact lenses) contacts are not eligible for return unless defective. For defective Johnson & Johnson VisionCare, Inc., Bausch + Lomb, and Alcon contact lenses, please review their separate return policies . AC Lens cannot issue credit for products damaged in transit to AC Lens warehouses. Some credit cards may take up to 10 days for a credit to show on your account, so please allow up to 14 days for the credit to be applied. PayPal users may see separate line items for the authorization, actual charge and refund. Please look for the refund line item before contacting us. AC Lens does not charge restocking or service fees. In the event that you are unable to print a return label, address your package, including the RMA number, and mail to the address below. AC Lens will reimburse you for the cost.